I am very proud to offer you a blog I wrote on manifesting. It was originally posted on The Law Of Attraction website.
Manifesting with Qi Gong
There are many, many techniques used for reality manifesting, and they all work – only not all of them work for everyone, so if you still haven’t made your desires come true, don’t give up of the entire concept, it’s just that you haven’t find the way that works for you.
Today we will present Qi Gong as a technique that you can integrate in your manifesting rituals.
What is Qi Gong?
Qi Gong is an ancient Chinese health care practice that integrates physical postures, breathing techniques and focused intention. Traditionally it is viewed as a practice to cultivate and balance qi (chi), or the “intrinsic life energy”. Some consider it an exercise, others a type of alternative medicine or meditative practice. Stephen O’Connor, a Qi Gong practitioner explains it like this:
Within this system we perceive our reality as being based on an energy matrix, an almost invisible grid of positive and negative Qi which acts to create this holographic theatre we call reality. By manipulating this energy we can greatly align our bodies – physical, emotional and subtle – with the perfect patterning of the Mind that created it, thus bring us back into optimum health and ideal functioning.
O’Connor has also developed a manifestation technique based on Qi Gong, which allows us to gain access to “the essential creative forces upon which everything depends”.
O’Connor outlines the precise technique that he uses:
- Stand, spine straight. Tuck in your pelvis, then touch your upper palate with the tip of your tongue.
- Bring your palms in front of your body, facing up but slightly away from the body. Keep your elbows away from the body.
- Thank your Higher Self for being so forgiving and patient with your everyday slips in consciousness.
- While in this stance begin to clearly visualize what you would like to manifest in your life.
- Now, leave your left hand facing up and in front of the area just below the navel (where the vital center of your Qi is), and bring your right hand up just above the heart area, palm facing down toward the left palm. See yourself holding an imaginary ball in front of your body.
- Imagine the sun between your palms. Feel the creative force of the universe tingling between your palms.
- Begin to rotate the ball out and away from the body and to the right while rotating the bottom of the ball to the left and out with your lower hand. You should feel that you are massaging the sun and condensing the energy into a more compact and powerful field. That is your Qi ball. Rotate it 26 times while keeping the vision of the sun and its creative energies.
- Slowly raise the lower hand up the body while lowering the upper hand down and in front, reversing the palms so that you are again holding the Qi ball. This time see the moon between your palms. The moon represents the receptive, mothering creative forces.
- Rotate the Qi ball again, this time starting with the left hand moving out and to the left with the right hand moving to the right. Again rotate 26 times and stop.
- Now, bring both palms to face each other in front of the navel area. While holding the Qi ball visualize both the sun and the moon between your hands. Begin to rotate the ball, palms always facing each other, 26 times. See the masculine energy being combined and condensed with the feminine energy.
- Return to step 3 and repeat the routine two more times. Keep in mind your manifestation goal.
- After the third time slowly draw your hands out to the sides in front to the body, parallel to the ground, palms facing each other. Slowly bring your hands back to within 6 inches of each other, feeling the Qi being condensed as though squeezing a plastic ball. Do this 2 more times. This way you are gathering all the energy from as far as you can imagine and bringing it into the center of your being.
- Bring your hands up to under the chin, wrists touching, palms apart and to the sides of the face, and feel the Qi buzzing around your third eye area.
- Lower your hands and know that your manifestation has been projected into the Qi ball you created. Now expect it to manifest as a tangible part of your reality.
I hope you enjoy experimenting with this technique. It has worked amazingly well for us. Give it a try and let us know what you experienced.
Contact us at: